• 23 Sep 2013 at 2:01 PM

Steve Cohen Not The Only One Sick Of His Ex-Wife

Those of you who’ve kept a detailed spreadsheet of Things That Are Pains In Steve Cohen’s Ass know that a particularly hide-chapping outstanding item is that of his ex-wife, Patricia. Her existence in general, sure, but specifically the lawsuit she filed against him nearly four years ago. Over the years, the case has been dismissed and the case has been reinstated; Patty has replaced one lawyer, and another, and settled on a third; and the former Mrs. Cohen has gone from asking for $300 million to half of SAC to a measly $8.25 million. The one thing that hasn’t changed? Her desire to nail her ex-husband to the wall. And while she seems to have vowed to never, ever give up in her quest to do so, one member of the bench has decreed she’s got one final shot at settling this the legal way and then must resign herself to getting back at her ex by sticking pins in her Stevie doll.

Patricia Cohen, the ex-wife of SAC Capital Advisors founder Steven Cohen, was given a final chance to revise a suit claiming her former husband ran his hedge fund as a racketeering enterprise. A judge Thursday granted a request by lawyers for Patricia Cohen to amend the suit for a third time, to add a claim against Steven Cohen’s brother, an accountant who is a defendant in the case, and to fix a paragraph in the complaint that refers to the court’s jurisdiction. “The world is going to end someday and my job is to make sure this case ends before that day comes,” U.S. District Judge William Pauley said in a hearing Thursday in Manhattan. “No further amendments will be permitted in this court.”

Ex-wife of SAC Capital’s Cohen gets last chance to revise suit [Bloomberg]

1. Posted by Guest | September 23, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Seems like he can settle at this point without being fleeced.

2. Posted by P. Jiang | September 23, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I see what you did there.

3. Posted by The Sword | September 23, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Settling Government Criminal and Civil Charges: $1 Billion
    Buying Uber Pop Art from Future Famous Artist: $5 Million
    Ice Rink Maintenance per Year: $600,000

Driving Ex-Wife Up the Fucking Wall By Continuing to Fuck with Her Lawsuit: Priceless!!!!

4. Posted by guest | September 23, 2013 at 4:03 PM

tough but fair.

5. Posted by Alexander | September 23, 2013 at 4:29 PM

Really handsome guy there!

6. Posted by Lord Humongous | September 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM

His teeth have a beautiful golden patina

7. Posted by Aiden | September 24, 2013 at 3:06 AM

All right, this is a bitter truth though! But it seems like Cohen is able to settle at this point of his life without being cheated. Wishing him all the best :)

8. Posted by American Debts | September 25, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Just pay some dough and be done with it! I would go crazy with the alimony being discussed for years, not just the loss of the cash.

9. Posted by Linda | September 29, 2013 at 5:51 AM

My boyfriend left me three months ago. The longer he’s gone, the more I see what a jerk I was. At first, I blamed him for leaving. I told him he was ‘wrong’. In fact, I slapped scripture on him, trying to guilt-induce him any way I could. My anger only pushed him further away. I can’t believe the way I acted. My boyfriend gave me chance after chance, and I ignored him.

I contacted Dr. Dele from a testimony I saw on a blog and within a few minutes of mailing him, I realized that everything that have been testified about him are true, he was the one person whom I could completely trust. Within 48 hours, my boyfriend is back in my life. I can't thank him enough so I decided to add my own testimony online for people who need help in restoring back their relationship. You can contact him on dr.delespiritualtemple@gmail.com

Linda Maxwell from USA.

10. Posted by Richard | February 10, 2014 at 12:41 PM

damn that guy had a bad time of it..