• 24 Oct 2013 at 2:49 PM

Layoffs Watch ’13: Lazard Capital

On the subject of job cuts, employees would put themselves at ‘very pissed’ on the not pissed to really pissed scale.

Lazard Capital Management employees are fuming as the beleaguered brokerage firm fights rumors of a shutdown. The closely held New York company denies it’s closing up shop, but staffers said recent management moves tell a different story. “To say we’re pissed is an understatement,” one insider told The Post. In recent weeks, the financial firm implemented a new severance plan and ended retirement contributions, adding to speculation that it’s preparing to wind down. The firm, which boasts a ritzy Rockefeller Center address, is looking to layoffs to cut costs, particularly in equity sales, trading and research, according to sources.

Shutdown Fears Grow At Lazard Capital [NYP]

1. Posted by No sleep | October 24, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Lets just say we are doing you a favor

-Lazard

2. Posted by Capital advisors | October 30, 2013 at 3:06 AM

Pardon me Judge, but my lawyer hasn't finished his JD yet, can we table this case for another 3-4 years.

3. Posted by Javier Gonzalez, PhD | January 2, 2014 at 7:18 PM

Interesting news. What is the latest update on Lazard, is it shutting down?

4. Posted by Casemachine | January 2, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Thanks a lot with this wonderful write-up right here, you realize of which mobile phones are incredibly very important to all of us. Make sure you stop by casemachine to learn more along with assist.

5. Posted by BEVERLY | January 3, 2014 at 12:20 AM

nice news its wonder of writing …..!!

6. Posted by BECKY | January 9, 2014 at 11:44 PM

he firm, which boasts a ritzy Rockefeller Center address, is looking to layoffs to cut costs, particularly in equity sales, trading and research, according to sources. wonder share thanks

7. Posted by ELVIRA | January 16, 2014 at 10:55 PM

"My doctor is always friendly and pleasant and, for me, makes up for anything lacking in the practice elsewhere. In fact I am thankful that the doctor I normally see at the health centre, practises there.

My general experience and observation of staff is one of much more helpfulness than in previous years and less one of an inclination to ignore patients standing at the reception window for several minutes before going up to help them.

8. Posted by iphone 5 cases | January 18, 2014 at 1:49 AM

Many thanks for this wonderful information, i want to share this having my friends. Total agree to your mindset, I think its crucial that you show the just about all level while submitting. Please continue updating your website.