The 47-year-old Georgia banker—on the run for 18 months after allegedly bilking investors of millions and faking his own death—was apprehended on New Year’s Eve after cops pulled him over for illegally tinted windows. During his time on the lam, Price was hoarding marijuana plants, according to authorities, and underwent a dramatic physical transformation, forgoing his clean-cut look for longer hair, and a beard and a mustache…After his arrest, Price’s residence in Florida was searched and police found about 225 pot plants growing in the garage and inside an adjacent mobile home, according to the Marion County Sheriff’s Office. Animal control also was called to remove one “pit bull-type dog,” according to authorities. Price was renting the house and was using an alias name, “Jason.” [CNBC, earlier]

1. Posted by NateDogg | January 3, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Smoke weed everyday

2. Posted by Jimmy Cayne | January 3, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Does anyone know if hes looking for a bridge partner

3. Posted by segoviacobain | January 3, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Sooo….what happened to the plants again?

4. Posted by True Story Rory | January 3, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Shazar did something similar to this about a year ago. Apparently he found a way to get pregnant for the sole purpose that most woman will shit themselves when giving birth. I guess for him and his sick ass friends that is the ultimate high – shitting themselves during child birth.

5. Posted by Guest | January 3, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Someone who was on the run from the law grew his hair out and was found to be growing marijuana in a garage next to a trailer home and was pretty much living the Uncle Oscar lifestyle? Woah, I never saw that one coming.

- Guy who totally did not see that one coming

6. Posted by Kayla | January 3, 2014 at 3:36 PM

I don't like giving birth that much either, especially now because it is coming soon and I don't want to turn the next age now, I kind of like being 12. Well, its not really wrong, I'm with you! Ha, I don't like it when everyone starts singing and start making such a big deal out of it but I do think you should tell your good friends because if you are having a baby, you will want people to be there. :D

7. Posted by Heisenberg | January 3, 2014 at 5:53 PM