Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Pay predictions for Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, RBS, UBS.
- Credit Suisse’s investment bank for 2013: $388k average
- Deutsche Bank’s corporate banking and securities business for 2013: $315k average
- Goldman Sachs for 2013: $427k average
- JPMorgan’s corporate and investment bank for 2013: $221k average
- RBS’s investment bank for 2013: $179k average
- UBS’s investment bank for 2013: $388k average