A former Morgan Stanley investment manager accused of secretly videotaping romps with three women claimed the camera was only intended to monitor his pooch. “I have this camera set up in my apartment to watch my dog when I’m not there,” John C. Kelly told investigators on Feb. 26, according to court papers made public Thursday. “It’s on and sometimes stays on. So I accidentally recorded myself having sex because it’s always recording.” … Daniel Parker, the defense lawyer for one of the victim’s, said Kelly posted the illicit videos on Internet sites. “He used an elaborate system of surveillance using multiple devices in both his bedroom and their homes,” said Parker. “He left a trail and it was on YouTube and Vimeo.” Kelly used a hidden camera, a web cam and a stealth phone app to film the women engaged in various sexual acts. He even installed a hidden camera in the bookshelf of his East 69th Street apartment, Park said. [NYP]

1. Posted by Ricola | January 17, 2014 at 12:20 PM

IF this creep ever so slightly even LOOKS at Bess, I will have Shazar bite his fucking cock off!

2. Posted by Rebecca M. | January 17, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Links, or it didn't happen.

-Entire SEC Staff

3. Posted by Guest | January 17, 2014 at 12:28 PM

I don't the career move. Is he better at sex than he was at fund management?

4. Posted by guest | January 17, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Kelly was canned from his job at Morgan Stanley for writing bad checks on the same day he was arrested in November, according to a financial industry report.

5. Posted by Alt_EST | January 17, 2014 at 12:32 PM

I can tape myself having sex and check in on my dog at the same time, if you know what I mean.

-You Know Who

6. Posted by P. Bateman | January 17, 2014 at 12:33 PM

You never let a victim get away once the camera is rolling.

7. Posted by guest | January 17, 2014 at 12:49 PM

"writing bad checks" like Dicaprio in "Catch me if you can" or like writing a $20k check to retain his lawyer, when his account only had $10k?

8. Posted by PippyLongSausage | January 17, 2014 at 12:54 PM

Your white-knighting will not get you laid, young man

9. Posted by Screech | January 17, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Amateur.

10. Posted by Verne Troyer. | January 17, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Amateur.

11. Posted by guest | January 17, 2014 at 1:05 PM

"Mr. Kelly, it appears you have a history for overdrafts on your personal checking account . Here's one from Gray's Papaya for $9 + $35 for the overdraft protection. Here's another for a check to a Midtown animal groomer, $90 + $35 for the overdraft protection. Unfortunately this means we're going to have to let you go. To be clear, this is *not* about the criminal charges you're facing. Also, you should understand that because this sacking is justified, you are forfeiting any severance, unemployment, etc. We wish you well in your transition."

-MS HR

12. Posted by 5ht grader | January 17, 2014 at 1:22 PM

At least he has the right address…69th Street…eh? eh?

13. Posted by Dogs > Cows ??? | January 17, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Surveillance for his dogs = the women he brought home.

14. Posted by pazzo83 | January 17, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Recess is over, get your ass back in class.

15. Posted by Guy who lives on 75 | January 17, 2014 at 1:25 PM

I see what you did there…

16. Posted by pazzo83 | January 17, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Shit, I hope it's not always recording…

– Dog

17. Posted by Ricola | January 17, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Bess is a different type of bird

– Guy who wishes in one hand and shits in the other

18. Posted by investorcluzo | January 17, 2014 at 1:40 PM

What kind of shop is Gorman running? He's got bankers stabbing cabbies, bankers brokering for UES brothels and now this!
    -FINRA Vice Squad

19. Posted by Dough | January 17, 2014 at 1:50 PM

You called me?

20. Posted by Guest | January 17, 2014 at 2:20 PM

I think they're overreacting. Who on Wall Street hasn't gone into the red on a margin account a time or two? As long as you have some collateral you can eventually post to cover the shortfall, or if you are, you know, the former governor of New Jersey, there shouldn't be a problem.

21. Posted by PippyLongSausage | January 17, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Your pussy pedastalizing will not get you laid, young man.

22. Posted by Dennis Reynolds | January 17, 2014 at 2:27 PM

When you're in my room, you're always being filmed.

– Dennis

23. Posted by SEC MD | January 17, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Do we have jurisdiction here? What would that take? Get Eric Holder on the line

24. Posted by Guest | January 17, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Perhaps his videos also show him writing bad checks and this is what MS nabbed him on.

25. Posted by guest | January 17, 2014 at 3:20 PM

sometimes it does. an ex married some creep who fawned over her for years. no joke. i actually laughed when i heard.

26. Posted by PippyLongSausage | January 17, 2014 at 3:26 PM

That phenomenon is nothing. Ex couldn't do any better so she settled with the creep (Cue Disney-esque romantic ending).

27. Posted by guest | January 17, 2014 at 3:28 PM

cool story.

28. Posted by Mitchell Hutchins | January 17, 2014 at 4:09 PM

"Wealth Management" means he was a retail broker, he wasn't a fund manager.

29. Posted by Shaggy | January 17, 2014 at 4:53 PM

It wasn't me

30. Posted by AAA | January 18, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Whats got that git GOT?

31. Posted by Rebecca M. | January 20, 2014 at 7:31 AM

…and running over bicycling doctors.

32. Posted by Olympus Lenses | January 21, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Who on Wall Street hasn't gone into the red on a margin account a time or two? What kind of shop is Gorman running?

33. Posted by Photography Tips | February 1, 2014 at 3:47 PM