• 21 Jan 2014 at 2:36 PM

Here Is A Wolf In No One’s Clothing

“Vaguely inspired by Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street,” ANIMAL New York did a little photo shoot yesterday wherein a model posed topless on and around Wall Street while wearing a wolf mask. The photos of said wolf buying gum, reading the paper, posing next to The Bull, and waiting for the 2/3 can be viewed here; while they are most certainly NOT SAFE FOR WORK, if your employer sent you home early in anticipation of the PolarVortexapocolypse2.0, perhaps you can take some time with them there. [AnimalNY]

1. Posted by guest | January 21, 2014 at 2:41 PM

I know what I'll be doing on my next bathroom break.

2. Posted by Guest | January 21, 2014 at 2:44 PM

I'd tap that.

3. Posted by Mexi_Cant | January 21, 2014 at 2:48 PM

Not sure how I'd feel about oral with her.

4. Posted by guest | January 21, 2014 at 2:48 PM

slut!
    -little red riding hood

5. Posted by guest | January 21, 2014 at 3:05 PM

bess, if this is secretly you i''m going to have to change my pants

6. Posted by Guest | January 21, 2014 at 3:31 PM

7. Posted by Guest | January 21, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Definitely a butter face but I'd still hit it.

8. Posted by guest | January 21, 2014 at 5:56 PM

cool story.

9. Posted by Im_a_Dude | January 21, 2014 at 6:25 PM

i was underwhelmed. maybe its the mask

10. Posted by Online Fashion | February 22, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Thanks for more info.

11. Posted by Neil Elson | February 24, 2014 at 7:59 AM

It is a very handy article about on the Wolf In No One’s Clothing which is i have liked and i am sure the article will be very handy for me as well. I must follow the content. Keep it up.

12. Posted by obat herbal | February 27, 2014 at 1:30 PM

wow your very good article, continue to the next article