Local Man Can’t Say Enough Good Things About Herbalife

D.A. Davidson’s Tim Ramey enjoyed shoving his vindication, re: Herbalife, in Bill Ackman’s face—see his post-reaudit victory, pre-trip to Disneyland speech here—to end last year so much that he’s planning on another year of it.

D.A. Davidson analyst Timothy Ramey, a longtime Herbalife bull, calls the stock his “single best idea” for 2014, the second year in a row he is giving it that distinction….

“Unleashed from the bear raid, Herbalife should trade on growth prospects,” Mr. Ramey wrote to clients….

“If “multilevel” were to be fully vindicated as an operating strategy, why wouldn’t Herbalife deserve to sell at 25x EPS?” Mr. Ramey asks. “It has impressive margins, huge cash flow, which it has used to benefit shareholders with aggressive share repurchase and dividend increases, and its revenue growth beats anything else we cover.”

Herbalife Is ‘Single Best Idea’ in 2014: Analyst [WSJ MoneyBeat blog]
Herbalife Analyst: I’d Like to Thank ‘Mom, Jesus and Short Sellers’ [WSJ MoneyBeat blog]

14 Responses to “Local Man Can’t Say Enough Good Things About Herbalife”

1. B. D. says:

I’m pretty sure I would rather be an herbalife “distributor” than say I work at a firm called DA Davidson….

• Mudslinger says:

DA Davidson ??
      When David Adams Davidson joined a tiny Montana brokerage in 1935 ….
      1959 Gibson Associates is renamed D.A. Davidson & Co.
      I'll bet his business card hasn't changed as many times as yours !!!

2. tex2 says:

Herbalife is a scam, just like the largest MLM, Amway: <a href="” target=”_blank”>

3. Harga HP says:

First time i know about herbalife, it is so bored. I feel fooled with people who introduce me to herbalife.
    Harga HP Samsung Harga HP Lenovo
    Harga HP Android

4. tex2 says:

I learned a LONG time ago not to interface with the HR Department about hiring issues, and that is why I've been working with PS executives for about a year, but thanks for the advice. LOL

5. laxbro says:

OMG, Herbalife is totally legit! My girlfriend makes $250 an hour by lying on her back and taking juices.

• laxbro fan says:

Come on, you're trying to tell me you don't have a "slam" story with an Herbalife hook? I'm disappointed.

6. powershake says:

Your the man TIM RAMEY – you know how to pick a good company. I am a 20 year distributor and proud of what I do in helping people to have better nutrition in their body and helping them to have a more enjoyable and active life.

7. Harga HP says:

Herbal life ??? What is that?
    Harga HP samsung