• 10 Jan 2014 at 1:57 PM

You Won’t Have Shia LaBeouf To Kick Around Anymore

Former “Transformers” star Shia LaBeouf seems to have reached his breaking point. After a series of controversies, the actor has announced he is stepping out of the public eye. “In light of the recent attacks against my artistic integrity, I am retiring from all public life,” the 27-year-old actor, tweeted in the early morning hours of Friday. “My love goes out to those who have supported me. #stopcreating.” [NYP]

22 comments (hidden for your protection)

1. Posted by Guest | January 10, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Is this because he doesn't want to shower anymore?

2. Posted by Daniel Clowe | January 10, 2014 at 2:26 PM

#stopplagiarizing

3. Posted by guest | January 10, 2014 at 2:27 PM

artistic integrity : shia lebeouf :: competence : UBS

4. Posted by Anonymous | January 10, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Shia, call me. I know a thing or two about dropping out of sight. — Joaquin

5. Posted by guest | January 10, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Well why don't you and Ackman go somewhere and have a good long cry about it.

#LaTears

6. Posted by Seinfeld Quant | January 10, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Artistic integrity? You're not artistic and you have no integrity!

7. Posted by guest | January 10, 2014 at 3:08 PM

Yeah, well, I slept with your wife.

8. Posted by guesst | January 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM

That's pretty much how I picture Shia Lebouf all the time.

9. Posted by quant me maybe... | January 10, 2014 at 3:57 PM

Not much challenge sleeping with a Phillipino hooker. $15 and pay her bar fine and you are out of there.

> Guy with hazy memories of Angeles City in the PI.

10. Posted by mainan dewasa | January 10, 2014 at 5:02 PM

I liked the movie Transformers

11. Posted by LatAm Guy | January 10, 2014 at 5:58 PM

Thanks god, that guy is as good an actor as my gf is at cooking, and once she burned a kettle boiling water and I had 3 days of satanic diarrhea from a juice she only had to blend.

12. Posted by guest | January 10, 2014 at 7:12 PM

The guys either the size of a Hobbit or the helmet was meant for Michael "The Mane" Douglas.

UBS Relative Size Quant.

13. Posted by Convex Blowhard | January 10, 2014 at 9:22 PM

Serious?..that's it?? That's all it took to get rid of him?! Jesus, if only all the douchebags in Hollywood were that easy to drive underground.

14. Posted by Jeff Ross | January 11, 2014 at 2:10 PM

This is terrible news. Shia Labeouf was indisputably this generation's Shia Labeouf.

15. Posted by Inquiring Minds | January 11, 2014 at 7:21 PM

Whom did he plagiarize the retirement Tweet from?

16. Posted by guest | January 12, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Good work people. Next: Justin Bieber.

17. Posted by Guest | January 12, 2014 at 1:42 PM

The world will miss you…who else will set the tone for the piece of shi…I mean Transformers movie?

Polishing the turd

18. Posted by unwanted guest | January 13, 2014 at 1:20 AM

He said petulantly, just before mounting his lime green 50 cc Vespa.

19. Posted by Shaz's beard | January 13, 2014 at 1:35 PM

#ShazarStopCreating

20. Posted by Guest | January 13, 2014 at 2:38 PM

You can't stop something that never started.

21. Posted by Scumby | January 14, 2014 at 5:46 AM

Now that Shia's gone Galt….we'll see how all you worthless eaters make do without access to his talents.

22. Posted by pembesar penis | April 15, 2014 at 2:47 AM

want to make your penis bigger size and length Pembesar Penis Our solution was.

for those of you who want to increase female sexual arousal or visit our web Obat Perangsang Wanita