Pimco’s Bill Gross, manager of the world’s largest bond fund, reassured investors and clients on Wednesday that the departure of his heir apparent, Mohamed El-Erian, will not affect the performance of the firm. “Believe me when I say, we are a better team at this moment than we were before,” Gross, co-founder and co-chief investment officer at Pimco, said in his monthly letter. “I/we take the future challenge faced by all asset managers with close to a sacred trust.” He advised readers to “stick with PIMCO.” [Reuters]

1. Posted by UBS Sucks guy | February 5, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Bring back the 'stache

-Ron Jeremy

2. Posted by Guest | February 5, 2014 at 3:33 PM

And that fits with "Hell no, you can't go" how?

3. Posted by Guest | February 5, 2014 at 3:34 PM

huh?

4. Posted by Quant me maybe... | February 5, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Do you know what's most depressing about this picture?

It's not the untied tie, the absence of sex toys on peoples desks or even the piles of broken dreams scattered about. It's that damn drop ceiling. The only people who should work in buildings with drop ceilings should be in retail.

>Guy who is a fan of exposed beams or perhaps a nice tray ceiling.

5. Posted by Guest | February 5, 2014 at 4:21 PM

Yeah, that shit is why I left.

-Mohamed EE

6. Posted by Pimco HR | February 5, 2014 at 4:25 PM

We called you Mo for a reason.

7. Posted by soft to the core | February 5, 2014 at 6:23 PM

ok, i give up: what are the questions that will make my ex girlfriend miss me like crazy

8. Posted by Quant me maybe... | February 6, 2014 at 4:36 PM

That townhouse I just picked up in Greenwich Village was a steal at $28 Million, so I paid cash!

My dick just doubled in length and girth

I just became a billionaire and only have 6 months to live.