• 13 Feb 2014 at 3:22 PM

JP Morgan Learns From Its Mistakes

Back in November, JP Morgan announced that it would be offering up Vice Chairman Jimmy “Get Tom Brady On The Phone” Lee for questioning by the people of Twitter. The pre-show did not go well and the whole thing had to be canceled, in part because it somehow wasn’t anticipated that there might be lingering questions about the billions the firm had lost/was fined/was about to be fined. Today, the bank has demonstrated that it took its remedial interenet classes seriously, and redeemed itself with this:

In conclusion, when it comes ot Twitter: puppies > live questions for executive during company crisis.

[@jpmorgan via @LaurenLaCapra]

1. Posted by investorcluzo | February 13, 2014 at 3:38 PM

JP Morgan doing #TBT on Twitter is the equivalent of your grandparents friending you on Facebook…sell Mortimer, sell!

2. Posted by gay radar... | February 13, 2014 at 3:40 PM

JPMorgan sucks.

3. Posted by guest | February 13, 2014 at 3:48 PM

great contribution to the conversation.

4. Posted by guesticles | February 13, 2014 at 3:48 PM

tough but fair.

5. Posted by Thom | February 13, 2014 at 3:49 PM

Don't forget the Iranian in the WH pulling the Kenyan's strings. Those collies were trained to bite the penises of Vanderbilt men in their prime years. I'd gone to Yale, but I got a bad knee; never was one to suck things through a hose anyway. Now tomorrow, I hit up the cougar bars and make sure that I am semi-hard in my dockers before I enter the scene. V-day in my pants baby, v-day in my pants.

6. Posted by guest | February 13, 2014 at 3:51 PM

the fuck?

7. Posted by guest | February 13, 2014 at 3:52 PM

cocaine is a helluva drug.

8. Posted by guesticles | February 13, 2014 at 3:52 PM

I just…what?

9. Posted by gay radar... | February 13, 2014 at 3:56 PM

blow me

10. Posted by guest | February 13, 2014 at 4:56 PM

bess comments today: 30+
    shaz nasty comments today: 3, maybe 4?

11. Posted by Guest | February 13, 2014 at 5:06 PM

When all else fails, stick to core competencies. Well done for highlighting what your strengths are, JPM.

12. Posted by Guest | February 13, 2014 at 5:15 PM

*Gaydar

-UBS LGBT Abbreviations Quant

13. Posted by CSCE | February 13, 2014 at 5:49 PM

except its wilson

14. Posted by Ponzi Capital | February 13, 2014 at 5:51 PM

snow day

15. Posted by Johny | February 13, 2014 at 8:10 PM

#TBT comes before #TGIF. But @Dimon always comes first because he fucks #OPM.

– @FML Johny

16. Posted by HAM05 | February 14, 2014 at 7:14 AM

whole thread about collies and NOT ONE MENTION of dennis kneale??

17. Posted by arnelsweizz14 | February 25, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Consumer’s get thee to a Credit Union or other regional, local financial institutions. Big Banks aren’t here to help anyone but themselves, so obvious at this point.
    My recent post Chicago Bankruptcy Law Office of Lorraine Greenberg