• 05 Feb 2014 at 3:26 PM

Maria Bartiromo Is A Morning Person Now

She’s got less than three weeks to reset her internal clock.

Bartiromo‘s new Fox Business show officially has a name and a place in the FBN lineup. Beginning February 24, the former CNBCer will host “Opening Bell with Maria Bartiromo” from 9-11amET. Bartiromo officially joined FBN from CNBC, where she anchored “Closing Bell with Maria Bartiromo,” last month. She made her first FBN appearance yesterday and she will be on “The O’Reilly Factor” making her first Fox News appearance tonight.

From ‘Closing Bell’ to ‘Opening Bell’: Maria Bartiromo’s FBN Show to Launch February 24 [TV Newser]

13 comments (hidden for your protection)

1. Posted by Quant me maybe... | February 5, 2014 at 3:34 PM

She'll probably go on at 7am most days, but occasionally as late as 12:30pm

> GaZing!

2. Posted by BessLevin | February 5, 2014 at 3:35 PM

Tough but fair.

3. Posted by Guest | February 5, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Can the Botox defrost in time for the 9-11 slot?

4. Posted by Guest | February 5, 2014 at 3:40 PM

Awww, that's nice. Why not shoot the show from the floor too to make it a full circle back to where she started.

5. Posted by Doodie | February 5, 2014 at 3:49 PM

FBN picks up another one of CNBC's tired castaways….

6. Posted by Meth Levine | February 5, 2014 at 3:54 PM

I'd muff dive her out of bed — no problem

7. Posted by Huff Post | February 5, 2014 at 4:09 PM

I get this feeling her nipples might be too dark for my liking and possibly she may have a mole on her inner thigh by the bikini line

8. Posted by Guest | February 5, 2014 at 4:13 PM

*Shazz-ing!

9. Posted by Charlie Gas | February 5, 2014 at 5:11 PM

Hey Yous Guys. Dis is Charlie – da self proclaimed best reporter in da world. I broke da story dat Maria was leavin CNBC and you tink dat the ungrateful pricks at FBN might show me a bit more respect and give me a show. What am I chopped liver. Becuz of me all deese CNBCers is comin over here. Yuz guys at CNBC is gonna be sorry you fired me.

Charlie Gas

10. Posted by AnnadaAnath | February 5, 2014 at 6:06 PM

So money honey is now a foxy anchor? Way to go.

11. Posted by Dustin O'hare | February 5, 2014 at 6:09 PM

I love looking the doubters in the eyes and telling them that Bess and I "made it".

12. Posted by guest | February 5, 2014 at 6:26 PM

missed you!

-chunky but funky

13. Posted by CF no A though | February 6, 2014 at 4:05 PM

I'd like to see more thigh from her (Trish Regan style) but I have a feeling there's a thick, throbbing varicose vein just waiting to see daylight.