- 25 Mar 2014 at 3:28 PM
Confidential To 7 Out Of 100 Goldman Employees: Maybe Lloyd Blankfein Fills Out A Little Survey Of His OwnBy Bess Levin
The chief executives of LinkedIn, Ford Motor Company, Northwestern Mutual, Goldman Sachs and Intuit were among the top scorers this year in Glassdoor’s ranking of the leaders at 51 big companies. Yahoo and General Electric anchored the bottom of the list. Glassdoor is a jobs listing website that lets employees anonymously rate their bosses…Lloyd C. Blankfein, who heads Goldman Sachs, came in at No. 8, with a 93 percent approval rating from his underlings. [Dealbook]
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Deal Judge: We're Going To Need A New Master of Coin
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- ‘Exploiting A Loophole In Banking Regulation And Using It To Unduly Influence Commodities Markets’ Is Not One Of Goldman’s Best Trading Ideas For Next Year
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com