The bull, who has been surrounded by barricades for nearly three years in order to keep him safe from Occupy Wall Street protesters, finally got the room to stretch out today when Police Commission Bill Bratton ordered his staff to remove the barriers. After keeping his fans at arms length for so long, the bull celebrated by allowing tourists and one “Wall Street veteran” to pat his head and rub him where the sun don’t shine for good luck, and will presumably be mounted by someone before nightfall. [CBS via DI]

1. Posted by Gaugh Man | March 26, 2014 at 5:42 PM

I wonder if Nancy Pelosi gets to ride the bull. That's a huge drug territory she represents, and she makes frequent visits to Italy, so why not just ride the BULL?

2. Posted by Ritz | March 26, 2014 at 5:56 PM

I look back now, and I say to myself "shit the time to make my move on Bess was when she was 14". Because you know she’s got these amazing double D's, but she hasn’t learned to love them yet so she wears hoodies almost every day to school. I should have been all “Hey Bess, so there is this party this weekend at the lake, it’s probably gunna be lame but maybe we could go together. My bikes got pegs on the front and back”. I would have popped more than a wheelie giving her a ride, but I get wet dreams so I go softy quickly –she’d never see. Wouldn’t have too.

3. Posted by Guester | March 27, 2014 at 8:39 AM

and interns again have a fun place to pass out

4. Posted by guest | March 27, 2014 at 3:07 PM

what the fuck?

5. Posted by guest | March 27, 2014 at 3:08 PM

are you going through some personal problems?

6. Posted by UBS MD | March 28, 2014 at 6:31 AM

I tried to ride the bull, but it threw me over

7. Posted by Telegram for iPhone | March 30, 2014 at 4:24 PM