• 01 May 2014 at 10:45 AM

What Does Not Kill Herbalife Makes It Stronger

It’s that or the diet shakes, or something, its CEO says.

The head of Herbalife Ltd. vowed Tuesday that the Los Angeles nutritional products company would emerge unscathed from a Federal Trade Commission investigation stronger than ever.

“I think it’s going to clear the air, and I think it’s going to be a very good day for Herbalife when this is all cleared up,” Herbalife Chief Executive Michael O. Johnson said in an interview with The Times, shortly after the company’s annual meeting at its downtown headquarters. “I’m a great believer that the truth will prevail to the positive for us.

“If they come to us and say, ‘You could have done this better,’ we’ll fix it. There’s nothing structurally wrong with this company.”

Herbalife to emerge from FTC probe stronger than ever, CEO vows [L.A. Times]

1. Posted by Carbs | May 1, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Sometimes I grab Shazars cock, sort of as a joke, particularly if he’s got a semi going. …It just relieves the tension. It’s not like i'm going to wank him. I mean i'm his boss, and I have boundaries

2. Posted by Quant me maybe ... | May 1, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Has anyone other than Charlie Gasparano actually tried Herbalife?

>And he won't even use it more than once.

3. Posted by CBRE | May 1, 2014 at 1:14 PM

This Swarm of Locust are continuing to destroy the Civilized World because a bunch of PC Pu$$ies are too afraid to stand up to them. Next time the Feral Clan lie down in the street, just run them over. You know they would do the same for all the Infidels. They are nothing but a Geo-Political mob, no different than the Nazis. Their Illustrious allah was nothing more than a Child Molester. I don't suppose there would be too many tears shed over the Genocide of that Culture of sub-humans.

4. Posted by Mr. Rogers | May 1, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Proving once again, boys and girls, that huffing and posting is a bad combination. At least in that order.

5. Posted by L.T. | May 1, 2014 at 2:56 PM

Better execution would have been: "Which brings me to my next point. Don't smoke crack."