News

Among other things! Like “I have some work to do, let me just set up this laptop in front of the bed.”

…former Morgan Stanley investment banker…John Kelly claims the videos were accidentally recorded by a “doggie cam” he set up to keep an eye on his prized puggle Maddie. Meanwhile, sources said, he’d labeled one of the steamy clips “India Research” in a flip reference to the ethnic background of one victim. “What is this? An NSA doggie cam?” said one victim, 37. “These recordings were so clearly deliberate.” “The videos are very shocking and disturbing,” said another victim, 34, who met Kelly eight years ago at a museum and thought they were in an exclusive relationship…Prosecutors have said Kelly can be seen on video setting up the camera while the women were out of the room. Kelly faces 31 felony counts of unlawful surveillance and attempted unlawful surveillance and a dissemination charge for showing at least one of the videos to a pal for kicks, law-enforcement sources said. The creepy videos were recorded between May 2011 and Dec. 31, 2012, and uploaded to private YouTube and Vimeo accounts, according to one victim’s defense lawyer, Daniel Parker. Kelly would bring his laptop along when he visited the victims at their apartments, claiming he had work to do, the victims said. He would then allegedly leave the computer open on the nightstand or desk to face the bed.

‘Beyond humiliating’: Woman filmed by banker during sex [NYP]

Earlier: Ex-Banker Can’t Possibly Be Expected To Remember To Turn Off ‘Elaborate System Of Surveillance’ Meant For His Dog Every Time He Brings A Woman Home, Says Ex-Banker

22 comments

22 Responses to “Ex-Banker Who Filmed Dalliances With Female Guests Still Sticking With “It Was Only Supposed To Be Recording My Dog” Defense”

1. guest says:

"The handsome financier lost his job for writing bad checks in November 2013, according to FINRA."

of course he did.

2. guest says:

mouseover ftw.

3. Midwestern Banker says:

What if you are monitoring the livestock?

4. Handsome financier says:

I was only trying to record my doggie style, i mean my dog your honor.

These chicks are just upset they are being shown for the money grubbing hobags they are. However taping without consent is a scumbag thing to do. Other than that I have no concerns

• guest says:

there is literally nothing in the article that suggest they are "money grubbers," unless you think that by definition, anyone dating someone who works in finance is a "money grubber," which is clearly false and makes you sound like a bitter misogynist.

+1 for the first line, though, that was good.

• arithmetic quant says:

"I was only trying to record my doggie style, i mean my dog your honor. " + 1

"These chicks are just upset they are being shown for the money grubbing hobags they are. " -5

"However taping without consent is a scumbag thing to do." +1

"Other than that I have no concerns" +2

• joe mama says:

You don't have to be a genius to figure it out, this is NYC. Open your fucking ears, the women are awful

• Guest says:

"You don't have to be a genius" – 1 you want to DE Shaw and you know it

"This is NYC" +1 for not being California

"Open your fucking ears" +1 you sick fuck

"The women are awful" +1 for getting Lasik

• asshole says:

Reading comprehension clearly not your strong point.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate , however, silly bint, why don't you take your women's lib act somewhere else?

5. Captain Oblivious says:

I wonder if it was one of those stuffed animal cameras Deniro was hawking in Meet the parents?? What a weirdo. Then he posted them on Youtube? This guy may have a touch of the downs, just sayin

6. Asking for a friend says:

So like.. what kinda time is he looking at here?

7. Shaz's beard says:

"Standard Tuesday afternoon in Cali, nothing to see here"

-J Gundlach

8. Guest says:

He was in the private wealth group at MS, a pampered and arrogant know nothing douche from Greenwich. His dad is a famous personal injury and wrongful death attorney, you've seen him on TV.

9. Victim #35 says:

I started getting suspicious when he had the lighting guys come in and set up. Eventually, they wandered over to the catering table and we began making love and were immediately surrounded by 75 Japanese men who masturbated furiously for the next 5 hours. I just didn't want to say anything because he seemed like a genuinely nice guy……

10. Guest says:

Anyone know where I can get the footage of the dog?

– D. Kneale

11. awkwardation says:

the miner-like GoPro strap on his forehead at first did not cause any suspicion since he told me he long-boarded to my apartment

12. Chimpahan says:

Creepy reprobate

13. guest says:

Would this be news if he said he was recording his cat? No way.

Our Sites