Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
- That he’s “a 70 year-old version of Justin Bieber“
- That he wants to go all “Manchurian Candidate” on reporters and hypnotize them into believing he’s a good guy
- That Pimco’s Total Return is the Mercedes Benz of bond funds, as opposed to a Cadillac, might one day be a Google Car
- That Pimco, it of enforced silence and demerits for eye contact, is “one big happy kingdom“
- That didn’t realize how good he looked in sunglasses ’til just now
As you were.