As no one needs to be reminded, tomorrow is judgment day for 150,000+ financial services employees hoping to one day add 3 little letters to the bottom of their email signature. If you’re feeling prepared, confident, and calm, that’s nice for you. If on a scale of 1-10, 1 being “I have zero anxiety whatsoever about tomorrow’s exam” and 10 being “I’m screaming into a pillow right,” you’re somewhere between 9-15, take heart.

We can’t help you tomorrow, but we CAN offer you this safe space to work out your issues. Everyone here is a friend. We’re listening.

Earlier: 150,000 Financial Services Employees To Find Out Saturday If Last 4-6 Months Of Their Lives Were Worth It

1. Posted by Hobbes | June 6, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Thinking happy thoughts about the bottle of Lagavulin and cuban cigars I will be enjoying tomorrow evening.

2. Posted by Ted E. | June 6, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Yes, there will be lots of drinking to catch up on.

3. Posted by Hermit Guest | June 6, 2014 at 3:31 PM

This exam destroys spring so that there is no transitional season. I still go to grab my coat when I head outside before realizing the only place it's still February is my apartment.

4. Posted by eric | June 6, 2014 at 3:44 PM

The only sure thing is that if you get a CFA every potential employer will ask why you didn't get an MBA. If you get an MBA every potential employer will ask if you would be willing take the CFA.

Oh, and there is a serious glut of CFA's already so…….

Good Luck!

5. Posted by definitely not matt | June 6, 2014 at 3:45 PM

remember that one time Matt took level one after only studying for a weekend and then passed!

6. Posted by John St Cannibal | June 6, 2014 at 4:04 PM

And he was snorting margs the whole time

7. Posted by James Dimon | June 6, 2014 at 4:24 PM

If you can't even pass level one on your first try then you shouldn't even be in this industry.

8. Posted by Guest | June 6, 2014 at 4:52 PM

Was that the spreadsheet level?

9. Posted by douchemonger | June 6, 2014 at 5:21 PM

After going through both the CFA program and then a good financeaccounting MBA program, I no longer have much respect for the CFA. It's a self study course, and you become an expert in none of the topics. It just doesn't compare to a good MBA.

10. Posted by Egnurlaup | June 6, 2014 at 5:29 PM

Got an MBA instead. Still drinking bourdeaux, but just 4th Growths and Salvadoran cigars….my CFA friends occasionally shout a decent bottle!

11. Posted by Guest | June 6, 2014 at 5:40 PM

how do these ballers get the money to pay for their CFA? I have been saving for the last five years and still cannot afford to try for Level I.

– UBS High-Flying Third-Year VP Quant

12. Posted by Past Caring, YOLO® | June 6, 2014 at 8:03 PM

Fuck this.

13. Posted by NotGeezer | June 6, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Oh you're taking the CFA and went to Princeton undergrad? Hold on, let me grab a seat so you can tell me more and I can continue making the 'no fucks given' face comfortably.

-guy hoping the articles about "top flyers" going to tech instead of finance is true so we can get back to making money like the old days, bitch

14. Posted by Suzanne S | June 6, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Too bad about the last-minute cancellation Karachi candidates… there's always June 2015… http://www.cfainstitute.org/programs/cfaprogram/e

15. Posted by VonSloneker | June 9, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Your CFA student works for my MBA student.

– Mom visualizing whirled peas

16. Posted by The Year 2000 | June 9, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Don't worry – they'll be back.

17. Posted by Bart | July 2, 2014 at 11:10 AM

We have tons of useful information about the CFA exam at our blog: http://soleadea.com/blog