Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
- 21 Jul 2014 at 3:57 PM
There will be none of that Chicago-Board-of-Trade-in-Ferris Bueller’s Day Off nonsense at the London Metals Exchange. Unless you feel like coughing up £1,250, that is. And don’t even think about doing it twice in three months, unless you’re looking for a couple of days off.
“The LME operates a ring, not a pit. Dealers that stand create an unfair advantage and might obstruct the view of other dealers and LME pricing committee members,” spokeswoman Kathy Alys said.
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Sage Kelly Bids Jefferies Adieu
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Bonus Watch '14: Jefferies
- Bill Ackman Just Can't Help Himself
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Goldman Sachs Ready To Show Everyone How This Whole ETF Thing Is Done
- Opening Bell: 12.17.14
- Jorge Posada As Good At Picking Financial Advisers As He Was At Throwing Out Baserunners
- Ex-BlackRock Exec Regrets £43,000 Commuting Scam, Will Never Work In This Town Again
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com