- 21 Jul 2014 at 3:57 PM
There will be none of that Chicago-Board-of-Trade-in-Ferris Bueller’s Day Off nonsense at the London Metals Exchange. Unless you feel like coughing up £1,250, that is. And don’t even think about doing it twice in three months, unless you’re looking for a couple of days off.
“The LME operates a ring, not a pit. Dealers that stand create an unfair advantage and might obstruct the view of other dealers and LME pricing committee members,” spokeswoman Kathy Alys said.
- Every Sexual Harassment Allegation Against Fired Female HSBC Exec Is Worse Than The Last
- De Blasio To Dimon: F*ck You And F*ck Your Tax Breaks
- Opening Bell: 10.22.14
- New York Fed Was Told To Look Into London Whale Office In 2009, Decided To Take Long Lunch Instead
- World's Greatest (Ex-) Banker Daughter Ties The Knot
- John Paulson’s Solution To Shire Problem Probably Not Sitting Well With Bill Ackman
- Bar Mitzvah Boy Tim Sykes Resurfaces On Below Deck, Gives Crew Stock Tips
- Mathew Martoma Still Going To Jail
- Local Man Certain The SEC Not Allowed To Do Something It Very Clearly Is Allowed To Do
- Bob Diamond's Daughter Releases Statement Re: Father's Firing
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com