- 21 Jul 2014 at 3:57 PM
There will be none of that Chicago-Board-of-Trade-in-Ferris Bueller’s Day Off nonsense at the London Metals Exchange. Unless you feel like coughing up £1,250, that is. And don’t even think about doing it twice in three months, unless you’re looking for a couple of days off.
“The LME operates a ring, not a pit. Dealers that stand create an unfair advantage and might obstruct the view of other dealers and LME pricing committee members,” spokeswoman Kathy Alys said.
- British Cling To Genteel ‘No Standing In The Metals Ring’ Rule July 21, 2014
- Opening Bell: 09.30.14 September 30, 2014
- BofA Kinda Forgot That Structured Notes Mature September 30, 2014
- Pimco: Jim From Accounting's Departure Would Cause $10 Billion In Outflows September 29, 2014
- SEC Charges Guy With Being Very Bad Roommate September 30, 2014
- Not All Hedge Funds Totally Worthless September 29, 2014
- Tim Geithner Was Risk Averse Before He Was Treasury Secretary September 30, 2014
- Caption Contest Tuesday: Charlie Gasparino Will Take A Five Day Break From The Gym Before He Breaks Out A Swiffer Sweeper September 30, 2014
- Greenwich Man Turns 60 September 29, 2014
- Morningstar Still Has 99.579% Confidence In Pimco September 30, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com