The federal judge didn’t notice that the request to dismiss the charges against the guy he sentenced to 150 years in prison was filed by one “Frederick Banks, the Litigator Legal Asst.” FYI: Frederick Banks is a federal prisoner in Ohio whose hobby is filing frivolous lawsuits and accusing the government of employing its arsenal of “voice to skull” mind-control weaponry on him. In this particular case, Banks was posing as Ponzi Master extraordinaire Bernie Madoff.

In any event, it’s not like it’s his job to decide which CIA-conspiracy-laden filings are real and which are fake. It’s just his job to deem them meritless, with which judgment we cannot help but concur.

“The document is on the docket. It was duly filed,” said Catherine O’Hagan Wolfe, clerk of the federal appeals court in New York, where Chin now sits. “We rely upon an adversary to object to a filing, or a party to say that something was filed on their behalf that they did not authorize. If the submission is challenged that way, the court will take it up in the usual course.”

On the other hand, it certainly doesn’t sound like the conspiracy theories that Madoff usually peddles, so perhaps he should have given Ira Sorkin a call.

“As far as I know he’s of sound mind,” said Sorkin, who said he receives occasional e-mails from his former client, who’s serving his time in a federal prison in North Carolina.

To a point, Ira. To a point.

Madoff Judge Rules on Fake Bid to Disqualify Prosecutors [Bloomberg]
Madoff judge duped by scammer posing as Ponzi villain [N.Y. Post]

1. Posted by Guest | July 28, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Shaz, this post makes less sense that your continued employment with Dealbreaker.

2. Posted by jibberish | July 28, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Seriously- that hurt to read.

3. Posted by Captain Oblivious | July 28, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Thank god I'm not the only one. Didn't understand a word and didn't want to read a second time. You suck Shazar

4. Posted by Mavis Bacon | July 28, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Shazar is the Chin
    The Chin is Shazar

5. Posted by Frederick Banks | November 8, 2014 at 1:20 PM

Today at 10:40 AM

I am Frederick Banks you can contact me on facebook at the same name (Pittsburgh) my e-mail address is fredbanks123@ymail.com I have cracked this case the government is using surveillance warrants to do this. The way it works is this the FBI applies for the warrant from the foreign intelligence surveillance court in dc which sits at the supreme court building. see fjc.gov at foreign intelligence surveillance court link they always grant thse warrants as a result the nsa or in my case the cia office of science and technology will put you under surveillance and use SIGINT "signals intelligence" to start bombarding you with wireless communications and the "frey effect" or microwave auditory effect sometimes also called microwave hearing. There's a good article on the epa.gov website on this by Kohn B "Communicating via the Microwave Auditory Effect. The bottom line is this on me the reason they did it is because of the over 304 lawsuits I filed against the government and fbi because I was setup in 2004 on the case. An FBI agent named Timothy Pivnichny tampered with evidence he fixed a CD/DVD Orbit II copier and demonstrated it in court and he intimidated a Grand Jury witness by placing a gun on a table outside the grand jury room before she testified. Her then attorney Cynthia Reed Eddy was present and Eddy is not a US Magistrate Judge. This is unreal they would do this it's totally illegal because they can't put you under surveillance for a First Amendment protected activity and you have to be a agent of a foreign government, a terrorist, or have access or intent to use weapons of mass destruction. I have none of those. THE CIA Office of Science and Technology and NSA use a federal contractor called Booz Allen Hamilton who trade on the NYSE to do this their agents operate out of an NSA operations center in Hawaii and are the same agents who were involved in the Snowden affair they are just DOING ANYTHING and must be stopped. Write to your congressman and senators and call Booz Allen Hamilton the CEO is Ralph Shrader and the legal head is Elizabeth Nett. I'm still fighting them! I'm out of prison and in a halfway house. I should have never been put into prison in the first place and should have never been reincarcerated because the only reason i'm back in now is because of the V2K CIA harassment. Just keep in mind when you talk to them that what we call V2K it's really a Surveillance Warrant they call is a FISA Warrant under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. The CIA are saying that I am the biggest thing in US History because I filed the most lawsuits ever against the USA I should have never been put into prison and I figured out that V2K is a FISA Warrant. If you want to send me money to continue the fight mail it payable to Frederick Banks, PO Box 295, Pittsburgh, PA 15230 any comments are questions are welcome I am the LITIGATOR we are going to win the Madoff appeal I was at Buter and do know him and the appeal nor the motion is NOT frivolous. Denny Chin did not have authority to rule on it as he was promoted to the Appeals court he continues to police Madoff's case and yes Madoff was under passive surveillance under FISA active surveillance is when they transmit to you using V2K they USA has been recording the memories of US Citizens for at least 20 years they have everything!!!