News

Some World Cup Games More Important Than Others

US-based BNP Paribas employees learned that the hard way.

From the front lines:

“Working for a French bank: When France plays their Round of 16 match, BNPP sends an email announcing that a large conference room on client floor is set up for viewing. When the U.S. plays, they schedule a 4:45 offsite “town hall” meeting to discuss the settlement.”

11 comments

11 Responses to “Some World Cup Games More Important Than Others”

1. Angry american says:

They are all probably wearing scarves on the hottest day of the year. We should have taken them over after WW 2 and did the world a favor. With their BO, cigarette breath and their shitty moral compasses all of them. Im sure they will wind up canning a bunch of innocents as well over this. Bonuses could be a negative number. Fuck em all

• Calyon Quant says:

• Guest says:

I used to wash my clothes with Calyon, but I noticed when the clothes were a little bit dirty the detergent just surrendered. So I changed to Tide.

• Guest says:

I am sorry, meant to sign as UBS CEO. We got some beers for the match, so I feel a little bit slow.

– UBS CEO aka 'Downy Quant'

2. Zacharelli says:

The French smell like cheesy afterbirth

3. Guest says:

What email did they send out when Iran played? A spoofed return address from @CreditSuisseComplianz.com?

4. Beatrice Mars says:

The Geezer says Paribas have been a bunch of assholes since the early 80s when they did all the fee-based L/Cs for the oil certification traders in Houston. He said it was a monopoly for Paribas New York until a rogue branch of Paribas opened up a Houston office to compete with the established New York office that had been providing credit instruments. I would ask him what music he was listening to back in those days but he is busy using a Goldman Sachs business card's edge to clean his fingernails and appears to not want to be disturbed.

-Geezer Oil Trader's British Intern for the Summer

5. Thomas LePetomaine says:

Don't get saucy with me, Bernaise
    -Count DeMoney

6. Chimpahan says:

Worst dude I ever worked with was an American at a French bank …. he knew about every front-running scam around , but pretended to not hear a word of it

7. website says:

I see many people in hospitals that they are suffering from health problem due to stress. Why people are spoiling their health. Work is very important to run life. But at the same time health is also equally important to a person to lead life without any problem. Man should spend some leisure time to make his mind and body relax. Now a days there is lot of entertainment games are introduced to reduce our stress. Playing with kids which makes them also happy and also reduces our stress problem. Kids are always expecting parents to enjoy with them. So let enjoy life with kids by playing lot of games with them and also get some relaxation for your mind and body. Definitely it will help you to be healthy

Our Sites