“I didn’t run a Ponzi scheme, I didn’t defraud anybody, and there was never any intent to defraud anybody,” Mr. Stanford, wearing a green prison jumpsuit, told U.S. District Court Judge David Hittner before he was sentenced [to 110 years in prison]. [WSJ]
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Christmas Come Early At Casa De Falcone
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Opening Bell: 11.25.14
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Federal Prosecutors Don't Appreciate Former Jefferies Trader's Vivid Imagination
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com