In the spirit of one of the Navy SEAL Foundation mantra, “all in…all the time,” prominent money manager Daniel Loeb, Founder and CEO of Third Point LLC, challenges three Navy SEAL Foundation Directors, all former SEALs, to run the “MightyMan” Half Iron Triathlon with him and his team on October 2, 2011 in Montauk, New York, to raise funds for the Foundation. Daniel will make a sizeable contribution to the Navy SEAL Foundation for each director who completes the race. [NSF]
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Ruble’s Historic Freefall, Russian Economic Collapse Not Fazing Vladimir Putin
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Returns Wednesday
- Bonus Watch '14: Citigroup
- JOBS Act Helps Hedge Fund Raise Money Through Widespread Advertising
- The Indomitable Dov Charney Strikes Again
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com