As you may have heard, following the middle of night raid on Zuccotti Park by the NYPD, Occupy Wall Street protestors kicked things up a notch Thursday, with full-scale gatherings in downtown Manhattan, a rally outside the stock exchange and a march back to the Brookefield-owned place they call home. Things escalated quite quickly, with officers reportedly punching protestors (and journalists), sealing off the park and making arrests inside and, apparently, bloodying one man’s face and possibly also removing his pants, for some reason. One guy not affiliated with the police but who also had a bit of a confrontation with the demonstrators chose a less violent, more effective tack to get his point across. Read more »
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly Taking A Timeout From Investment Banking
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly (Allegedly!) Employs Unorthodox Approach For Landing Clients (Update)
- Money Manager Holding Credit Suisse's Funds Hostage Elevates The Whole "I'm 5 Minutes Away!" Text When You Haven't Yet Left Your Apartment To A New Level
- Banker Who Faked His Own Death Fielding Hedge Fund Jobs Offers Left And Right, Says Banker Who Faked His Own Death
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Guy Whose Quitting Pimco Totally Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross Treating Him Like Crap Now Back At Pimco
- Jefferies Exec (Allegedly!) Held An Offsite "Mushrooms Day"
- Opening Bell: 10.30.14
- Things Could Be Worse But They Could Also Be Better At Jefferies Right Now
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com