House of BODS is a dance studio in Central Florida. Since opening in 2007, it’s said to have gained thousands of clients who attend classes that incorporate “flirty, fun, and sexy moves that keep them wanting more.” Its mantra is “anything is possible if you believe baby” and what the brass at BODS believes, baby, is that this company has the potential to be huge. But right now, it’s small. HOBs has just one location, and last quarter its revenue was $5,517. How can BODs achieve a transformation akin to those of clients who started out tubby, out of shape, and unable to do a single high kick and in time “sweated themselves sexy”? Two words: DVD, infomercial. Read more »
anything is possible if you believe baby
- 27 Nov 2013 at 1:30 PM
The holiday season is nigh and you still haven’t shopped. While you’re dreaming only of sugar plum fairies bearing fat bonuses, you don’t the time to mingle with the riff raff at some big box nightmare. Dealbreaker is here to help. Behold the 2013 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide, chockfull of descriptors like “custom,” “gourmet,” “housecleaning,” and “DB swag.”
Click through to check out all of our gift choices for the hardcore capitalist in your life.
- House of BODS Is Going Public August 16, 2013
- Credit Suisse Employee Moonlights As Breakdancing National Champion December 6, 2013
- Don't Want To Get On Compliance's Watch List? Consider Not Going On Endlessly About How Ravenous You Are Or How They're Expecting You At Chipotle; One "God Damn It I'm Starving" Or "Need Burrito In Mouth, Stat" Should Suffice December 6, 2013
- Cliff Asness Has A Lot Of Problems With You People December 3, 2013
- Dell's Board Was So Fed Up With Its Managers That It Sold Them The Company April 1, 2013
- The 2013 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide November 27, 2013
- Damages Watch' 13: Ex-Glencore Trader Who Company Insists Has A Drinking Problem November 18, 2013
- Christmas Come Early For John Paulson December 6, 2013
- Goldman Sachs Just Gave 280 Lives Meaning November 13, 2013
- Former Ashley Madison Employee Giving Junior Bankers A Run For Their Money In Backbreaking Demands Department November 12, 2013
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com