Two weeks back, Phil Falcone resigned from the board of LightSquared Inc, the bankrupt wireless-spectrum owner he has poured his heart and soul into over the last god-knows-how-many years. He still owns a piece of the company, of course, but now that he’s no longer a director, he’s got a lot more time on his hands to focus on other pursuits, with same level of dedication he previously gave to his old passion project. And now that his waking hours don’t involve dealing with naysayers who would put “may cost 794 lives in aviation accidents over 10 years with disruptions to satellite-aided navigation” in the column for why LightSquared should never see the light of day, he’s got a new dream. And that dream involves weed control, potted plants, and yes, bird feeders, too. Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Deal Judge: We're Going To Need A New Master of Coin
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com