If the SEC is going to be all holier-than-thou re: matters insider-trading, two Congressmen want to know why it doesn’t bar its employees from trading any stocks at all. You know, to be sure. Read more »
babies bathwater etc.
- 02 May 2014 at 3:57 PM
- World's Greatest (Ex-) Banker Daughter Ties The Knot
- All JP Morgan Wants Is One Billion Dollars
- Ex-Analyst Gets Four Months For Every Person He Told About Thing He Wasn’t Supposed To Know About
- Goldman Sachs Just Wants A Winner
- Bonus Watch ’14: Goldman Sachs
- Opening Bell: 10.20.14
- Compensation Watch '14: Fed Chairs
- Bonus Watch '14: Babies Born In The Next 7.5 Hours
- In Its Heart, UBS Is The Descendent Of German Jews Whose Art Was Seized By Nazis
- Bob Diamond's Daughter Releases Statement Re: Father's Firing
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com