You can! Provided you pay up, as he’s offering to grace you and four friends with his presence as part of an auction on CharityBuzz, the proceeds of which go to the Surfrider Foundation, whose mission is “the protection and enjoyment of oceans, waves and beaches through a powerful activist network.” Will he tell you about what it was like the moment he and his team discovered that Scott Thompson was an academic charlatan of the highest order? Bid and find out.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Rich People Are People, Too
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Paulson, Soros Wouldn’t Mind Taking That Home Builder Off Spain’s Hands
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com