Dick Bové’s absence (and the Countrywide debacle and bailout disaster and Brian Moynihan’s not-always-rosy pronouncements) have really done a number of Bank of America’s image. And while Bové tried to make up for lost time yesterday*, it simply isn’t enough to avoid a massive new advertising campaign designed to convince people that BofA isn’t as bad as it seems. Read more »
better than we are today
- 01 Feb 2013 at 1:05 PM
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Deal Judge: We're Going To Need A New Master of Coin
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- ‘Exploiting A Loophole In Banking Regulation And Using It To Unduly Influence Commodities Markets’ Is Not One Of Goldman’s Best Trading Ideas For Next Year
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com