Yesterday afternoon, the organizers of Occupy Wall Street announced that they’d be marching uptown to “deliver 6,000 letters from the 99% to the 1%.” The letters would be dropped off at Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, Wells FArgo, Citigroup and JPMorgan. There was also promise of a “singing telegram for Vikram Pandit, led by a choir and marching band,” and while there’s been no word on the musical interlude so far, letters were indeed sent. Here’s a sampling of the messages left on Park Ave: Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Rich People Are People, Too
- Paulson, Soros Wouldn’t Mind Taking That Home Builder Off Spain’s Hands
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com