While nobody at IBM would dispute that its former head of M&A, David Johnson, was putting in some serious hours, they are taking issue with the fact that he spent a good deal of that time preparing to launch a technology focused VC firm, JSJ Capital Management. Johnson’s indiscretions ran a bit deeper than egregious use of the copy machine and ordering dinner. He once used an IBM funded trip to the Middle East to double as a JSJ roadshow and then administered another swift kick in the teeth last May.
- Former IBM Exec Had Second Job In Venture Capital June 26, 2009
- Opening Bell: 04.24.14 April 24, 2014
- Layoffs Watch '14: Barclays April 23, 2014
- Daivd Einhorn: Maybe It's Time To Asking Questions Like, "Why The F*ck Did A Startup Texting Service Sell For $19 Billion?" April 22, 2014
- $91,400 Bottle of Vinegar Actually Worth About As Much As Regular Bottle of Vinegar April 24, 2014
- If You're Fishing For A Compliment From Carl Icahn, Consider Getting Him Nice And Liquored Up First April 23, 2014
- Mohamed El-Erian's Departure Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross's Habit Of Telling People To STFU With Just A Look April 23, 2014
- Juan Paulson Isn’t Giving Up On Puerto Rico April 24, 2014
- Goldman Sachs Exec Embroiled In Horse Shit Suit April 22, 2014
- You Can Bet 10 Shares Of HLF He Never Would've Responded To Mama Gasparino With That Mouth April 24, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com