While nobody at IBM would dispute that its former head of M&A, David Johnson, was putting in some serious hours, they are taking issue with the fact that he spent a good deal of that time preparing to launch a technology focused VC firm, JSJ Capital Management. Johnson’s indiscretions ran a bit deeper than egregious use of the copy machine and ordering dinner. He once used an IBM funded trip to the Middle East to double as a JSJ roadshow and then administered another swift kick in the teeth last May.
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Every Sexual Harassment Allegation Against Fired Female HSBC Exec Is Worse Than The Last
- George Soros's Daughter-In-Law Wants To See The Part Of The Pre-Nup Where She Isn't Entitled To Every Last Cent
- If You've Got Train Fare, UBS Has Got An Exciting Opportunity In Stamford For You
- HSBC Adds Another Notch To The Ole 'Sued By An Employee Who Was Punished After Reporting Sexual Harassment' Belt
- Ken Griffin Introduces The Concept Of His Divorce Voice
- Bill Ackman Can't Possibly Be Expected To Remember All The Great Ideas He's Ever Had
- Ray Dalio Will Not Have Some 2-Bit Ex-Employees Trading On His Name, Not Even If They've Got The Moves Of Fred Astaire
- Hedge Fund Manager Not Impressed By Marissa Mayer’s Victory Speech
- Opening Bell: 10.24.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com