While nobody at IBM would dispute that its former head of M&A, David Johnson, was putting in some serious hours, they are taking issue with the fact that he spent a good deal of that time preparing to launch a technology focused VC firm, JSJ Capital Management. Johnson’s indiscretions ran a bit deeper than egregious use of the copy machine and ordering dinner. He once used an IBM funded trip to the Middle East to double as a JSJ roadshow and then administered another swift kick in the teeth last May.
- Former IBM Exec Had Second Job In Venture Capital June 26, 2009
- Guy Who's Short Herbalife Says Guy Who's Long Herbalife Saying Guy Who's Short Herbalife Saying Herbalife Is A Fraud Is A Fraud Is A Fraud March 13, 2013
- SEC Charges Guy With Being Very Bad Roommate September 30, 2014
- Mike Corbat's Sales Pitch To Would-Be Junior Bankers For Joining Citi: You Can't All Work At Hedge Funds October 1, 2014
- Opening Bell: 10.01.14 October 1, 2014
- BofA Kinda Forgot That Structured Notes Mature September 30, 2014
- John Paulson Doesn’t Want To Run A Mutual Fund, But… October 1, 2014
- Caption Contest Tuesday: Charlie Gasparino Will Take A Five Day Break From The Gym Before He Breaks Out A Swiffer Sweeper September 30, 2014
- Morningstar Still Has 99.579% Confidence In Pimco September 30, 2014
- Benjamin Lawsky Shows The Limeys How It’s Done September 30, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com