While nobody at IBM would dispute that its former head of M&A, David Johnson, was putting in some serious hours, they are taking issue with the fact that he spent a good deal of that time preparing to launch a technology focused VC firm, JSJ Capital Management. Johnson’s indiscretions ran a bit deeper than egregious use of the copy machine and ordering dinner. He once used an IBM funded trip to the Middle East to double as a JSJ roadshow and then administered another swift kick in the teeth last May.
- Former IBM Exec Had Second Job In Venture Capital June 26, 2009
- Opening Bell: 07.25.14 July 25, 2014
- Memo To Herbalife: Bill Ackman Will Make This An Extracurricular Activity If He Has To July 24, 2014
- Ken Griffin's Title As World's Richest Illinoisan In Peril July 24, 2014
- Ken Griffin's Lawyers Have Something To Get Off Their Chests July 24, 2014
- Wharton Alums Not Interested In Spending Any More Time Together Than Absolutely Necessary July 24, 2014
- Barclays: Attorney General Not Sophisticated Enough To Understand How Our Dark Pools Work July 24, 2014
- Deutsche Bank CFO Probably Doing Some Soul-Searching Right About Now July 23, 2014
- Bear Stearns Exec Who Straddled World Of Wall Street And Magicianry Is No Longer July 25, 2014
- Bill Ackman Hates The Hell Out Of Herbalife Because God Damnit He Loves America July 22, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com