While nobody at IBM would dispute that its former head of M&A, David Johnson, was putting in some serious hours, they are taking issue with the fact that he spent a good deal of that time preparing to launch a technology focused VC firm, JSJ Capital Management. Johnson’s indiscretions ran a bit deeper than egregious use of the copy machine and ordering dinner. He once used an IBM funded trip to the Middle East to double as a JSJ roadshow and then administered another swift kick in the teeth last May.
- Former IBM Exec Had Second Job In Venture Capital June 26, 2009
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed September 17, 2014
- Harvard Professor Been Waiting 39 Years To Nail Lloyd Blankfein To The Wall September 18, 2014
- Tom Brady Could've Been The Tom Brady Of Merrill Lynch September 18, 2014
- Sex, Shoe Bonuses For Interns NBD At UBS (Update) September 15, 2014
- Call The (Alibaba) Close (UPDATE) September 19, 2014
- Argentine President Preparing Actual Debt-Crisis Hail Mary September 19, 2014
- Opening Bell: 09.19.14 September 19, 2014
- Bank Of America's Attempt To Get Out Of 99th Billion Dollar Fine Probably Unsuccessful September 19, 2014
- Man Posting Photos Of Near-Naked Women To Instagram Amazingly Has Lots Of Followers September 17, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com