Over the years, Jamie Dimon has had a little bit of mild unpleasantness with banking regulators. But he’s always been bullish on America, which has formulated a secret sauce made out of “the best universities, best military, best rule of law, most innovation, the hardest working ethic of all.” Most important, America has this little thing called “freedom,” specifically Jamie Dimon’s freedom to run his bank for his shareholders, not for regulators.
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Every Sexual Harassment Allegation Against Fired Female HSBC Exec Is Worse Than The Last
- George Soros's Daughter-In-Law Wants To See The Part Of The Pre-Nup Where She Isn't Entitled To Every Last Cent
- If You've Got Train Fare, UBS Has Got An Exciting Opportunity In Stamford For You
- HSBC Adds Another Notch To The Ole 'Sued By An Employee Who Was Punished After Reporting Sexual Harassment' Belt
- Ken Griffin Introduces The Concept Of His Divorce Voice
- Bill Ackman Can't Possibly Be Expected To Remember All The Great Ideas He's Ever Had
- Ray Dalio Will Not Have Some 2-Bit Ex-Employees Trading On His Name, Not Even If They've Got The Moves Of Fred Astaire
- Hedge Fund Manager Not Impressed By Marissa Mayer’s Victory Speech
- Opening Bell: 10.24.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com