Yesterday afternoon, the organizers of Occupy Wall Street announced that they’d be marching uptown to “deliver 6,000 letters from the 99% to the 1%.” The letters would be dropped off at Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, Wells FArgo, Citigroup and JPMorgan. There was also promise of a “singing telegram for Vikram Pandit, led by a choir and marching band,” and while there’s been no word on the musical interlude so far, letters were indeed sent. Here’s a sampling of the messages left on Park Ave: Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Christmas Comes Early At Casa De Falcone
- Sleep Where Ken Griffin (And The Soon-To-Be Ex-Mrs. Griffin) Hath Slept
- Opening Bell: 11.26.14
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Coming Soon: Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Part IV
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com