Yesterday afternoon, the organizers of Occupy Wall Street announced that they’d be marching uptown to “deliver 6,000 letters from the 99% to the 1%.” The letters would be dropped off at Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, Wells FArgo, Citigroup and JPMorgan. There was also promise of a “singing telegram for Vikram Pandit, led by a choir and marching band,” and while there’s been no word on the musical interlude so far, letters were indeed sent. Here’s a sampling of the messages left on Park Ave: Read more »
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Sage Kelly Bids Jefferies Adieu
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Bonus Watch '14: Jefferies
- Bill Ackman Just Can't Help Himself
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Goldman Sachs Ready To Show Everyone How This Whole ETF Thing Is Done
- Opening Bell: 12.17.14
- Bonus Watch '14: Citigroup
- Jorge Posada As Good At Picking Financial Advisers As He Was At Throwing Out Baserunners
- Ex-BlackRock Exec Regrets £43,000 Commuting Scam, Will Never Work In This Town Again
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com