Bloomberg reports that in response to a new decree by BofA’s recently promoted head of global equities distribution that salespeople must “attend at least 30 meetings a month with clients,” lest they be punished come payday, some frustrated worker-bees– who would just like to have one lunch or dinner or goddamn second alone and not in the company of a client who’d rather talk over the phone anyway, Jesus fuck– have resorted to broadening their definition of what constitutes a meal or meeting with a customer.* Read more »
breakfast lunch dinner why not just move in together
- 14 Nov 2012 at 6:36 PM
Bank Of America Employees Now Spending A Substantial Portion Of Their Time Doctoring Client Meeting Logs To Comply With Management’s Face Time DemandsBy Bess Levin
- 28 Aug 2014 at 8:00 AM
Football is back, and 1-week fantasy juggernaut DraftKings.com is offering a guaranteed $5,000,000 in prizes.
DraftKings has a special offer for Dealbreaker readers—make a first time deposit and get free entry into a $100,000 contest.
Or if you’re a high roller, you can pay $200 to compete for $1,000,000 in prizes in the NFL Sunday Million contest.
So what is 1-week fantasy? On DraftKings, it’s simple. You draft a new team every time you want to play. Choosing from the list of available players, you pick the best possible team under DraftKings’ allotted salary cap. Payouts are instant and completely secure, and DraftKings is 100% legal.
Click on any of the links in this article to claim your free entry into the DraftKings $100,000 Week 1 contest.
- Bank Of America Employees Now Spending A Substantial Portion Of Their Time Doctoring Client Meeting Logs To Comply With Management's Face Time Demands November 14, 2012
- Credit Suisse Investigation Into Husband/Wife Leak Raises More Questions Than It Answers September 2, 2014
- Boone Pickens Basically A Porn Star: 5th Wife September 2, 2014
- OH NO HE DI'INT: Ken Griffin Divorce Edition September 2, 2014
- Angelo Mozilo Has No Idea Why People Still Want To Talk About Countrywide, He's Yet To Be Inducted Into The CEO Hall Of Fame September 2, 2014
- Allowance Watch '14: Citigroup September 2, 2014
- One Unidentified Compliance Staffer Had A Hell Of A Labor Day Weekend On The SEC September 2, 2014
- Opening Bell: 09.02.2014 September 2, 2014
- Every Second Of Jefferies CEO's Ice Bucket Challenge Is Better Than The Last August 27, 2014
- World Cup Offers Final Kick In Pants For Brazilians September 2, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com