Despite the fact that his co-star Shia Labeouf has the accumulated wisdom of several lunches with top brass at the Encino branch of Charles Schwab, sitting in on rounds 17-23 of the Goldman Sachs interview process, and months of studying for the CFA’s Level I exam only to come down with a stomach virus the day of the test, it was retired investor Mike D who will be talking shop at CLSA’s investor conference in Hong Kong this September. For those who question whether or not Douglas knows anything about investing in real life, and why he and not another I don’t know– THE GUY WHO HAS BLOOMBERG ON SPEED-DIAL– was invited, rest assured, MD knows what he’s talking about here. Read more »
- 10 Aug 2010 at 2:00 PM
- 02 Dec 2009 at 2:37 PM
Also, he’d love to one day open a chain of supermarkets and call them “Snoopermarkets.”
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly Taking A Timeout From Investment Banking
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly (Allegedly!) Employs Unorthodox Approach For Landing Clients (Update)
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Money Manager Holding Credit Suisse's Funds Hostage Elevates The Whole "I'm 5 Minutes Away!" Text When You Haven't Yet Left Your Apartment To A New Level
- Banker Who Faked His Own Death Fielding Hedge Fund Jobs Offers Left And Right, Says Banker Who Faked His Own Death
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Guy Whose Quitting Pimco Totally Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross Treating Him Like Crap Now Back At Pimco
- Jefferies Exec (Allegedly!) Held An Offsite "Mushrooms Day"
- Opening Bell: 10.30.14
- Things Could Be Worse But They Could Also Be Better At Jefferies Right Now
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com