We all know that Carl Icahn can handle himself on the rough-and-tumble schoolyards of Queens. But he might want to think twice before strolling among the well-manicured lawns of Sunnyvale after dark after his unkind remarks about Valley Godfather Marc Andreessen and his associates at eBay. Read more »
- Christmas Come Early At Casa De Falcone
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Opening Bell: 11.26.14
- Sleep Where Ken Griffin (And The Soon-To-Be Ex-Mrs. Griffin) Hath Slept
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com