We’re no fans of protectionism — least of all, regulation coming out of the People’s Republic of Canada. However, with Stephen Harper at the helm, things have gotten better for our mildly dull, if not downright slow, neighbors to the north. Case in point: The National Post reports today that the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) has just approved a new porn channel, on the condition that it show 50% Canadian content.
- Canadian Regulators Care About How Canadians Get Their Wood August 15, 2008
- Daivd Einhorn: Maybe It's Time To Asking Questions Like, "Why The F*ck Did A Startup Texting Service Sell For $19 Billion?" April 22, 2014
- Opening Bell: 04.23.14 April 23, 2014
- Goldman Sachs Exec Embroiled In Horse Shit Suit April 22, 2014
- Mohamed El-Erian's Departure Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross's Habit Of Telling People To STFU With Just A Look April 23, 2014
- Is Lululemon CEO's Lack of Muscle Tone Good Or Bad For Shareholder Value: Investors Debate April 22, 2014
- If You're Fishing For A Compliment From Carl Icahn, Consider Getting Him Nice And Liquored Up First April 23, 2014
- Ben Bernanke Has Regrets April 23, 2014
- Bill Ackman’s Boyish Visage To Be Preserved For Posterity April 22, 2014
- Larry Fink Expands On His Dislike Of Hedge Funds April 22, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com