We’re no fans of protectionism — least of all, regulation coming out of the People’s Republic of Canada. However, with Stephen Harper at the helm, things have gotten better for our mildly dull, if not downright slow, neighbors to the north. Case in point: The National Post reports today that the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) has just approved a new porn channel, on the condition that it show 50% Canadian content.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Pay Hike Watch ’14: UBS Junior Bankers Are Not Happy
- Schwab Broker Was One Stop Shop For (Stolen) Office Supplies, Oxycodone
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Opening Bell: 11.20.14
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Another Hedge Fund Admits Getting Fannie, Freddie Back Maybe Not The Slam-Dunk It Appeared
- Two and a Half Men Star/Venture Capitalist Was Just Kidding About Liking The Idea Of Investigating Journalists
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com