If you want to make things easy on yourself, go after an economics major, says Bloomberg TV, which cautions people to avoid philosophy, education, and earth science concentrators, who make up “the least promiscuous majors.” Just don’t get too excited about your odds, though, warns anchor Scarlet Fu, noting that “we are far from the free loving days,” during which Paul Krugman shot fish in a barrel.
- Bloomberg TV: So You're Thinking About Banging A College Kid September 28, 2012
- Bill Ackman Hates The Hell Out Of Herbalife Because God Damnit He Loves America July 22, 2014
- Bill Ackman Set To Blow Your Flipping Mind On Tuesday: Bill Ackman July 21, 2014
- Renaissance Technologies: Buy-And-Hold Investor July 1, 2013
- Women In Business Are Drinking Their Way Through The Glass Ceiling July 21, 2014
- Carmelo Anthony Is A Venture Capitalist Now July 22, 2014
- Federal Reserve Suggests Deutsche Bank Just Scrap The Whole Thing And Start Over July 22, 2014
- Wall Street Economists Will Have To Get Their Annual "Ego Booster" Elsewhere This Year July 22, 2014
- Credit Suisse One Tax-Evasion Conviction Away From A $1 Billion Quarterly Profit July 22, 2014
- Ex-Evercore Banker Has Airtight-ish Excuse For Insider Trading In Baby Mama's Account July 21, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com