Jimmy Lee, JPMorgan’s legendary dealmaker, just finished up on CNBC’s new show, Strategy Session. Not only did he say the credit markets “are wide open,” but he said up to $10 billion in debt is now available for a big LBO, provided it sits on top of about $5 billion in equity and is, of course, the right kind of company. That jibes with what Carlyle Group’s David Rubenstein told the Washington Post earlier this week.
- Jimmy Lee: Credit Markets are "Wide Open" June 8, 2010
- Opening Bell: 12.12.13 December 12, 2013
- How-To-Guides: Kick Someone's Ass The First Day, Or Become Someone's Bitch December 11, 2013
- No. 2 At Noted Boiler Room Will Give You Sex With 'A Zillion Women' But Draws The Line At Male-Male-Female Threesomes December 10, 2013
- Jamie Dimon Wouldn't Buy Bear Stearns Again If They Were Selling It For The Price Of 'On The House' December 11, 2013
- Point: You Got Wasted At An Industry Event, Slept Half The Day, And Missed Key Meetings. Counterpoint: I Was Conducting Important Business. After That, I Needed To Recharge The Batteries. December 12, 2013
- Are You A First-Year Analyst But Want To Look Like You're Punching Above Your Weight? December 9, 2013
- Steve Cohen's Lawyer Asks Judge To Dismiss Ex-Wife's Case While We're Still Young And He's Still The Guy Presiding Over It December 11, 2013
- Guy Who Worked In Notorious Boiler Room Where He Was Urged By Boss To Slit His Throat Has Already Fandangoed His Tickets To The Movie December 9, 2013
- The Ruble Is Ready To Take Its Rightful Place December 11, 2013
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com