Can you believe it’s been four whole years since someone bought the first pizzas ever with bitcoins? Can you believe he paid 10,000 of the things for them? Well, in honor of this holiday of sorts, the Oxford English Dictionary has placed “crytocurrency” next to “bitcoin” in the definitive list of English words. Not literally next to it, of course. In fact, since the OED doesn’t even publish a hard copy anymore, not literally next to anything. But worthy of a $300,000 slice of pizza in celebration, anyway. Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Pay Hike Watch ’14: UBS Junior Bankers Are Not Happy
- Schwab Broker Was One Stop Shop For (Stolen) Office Supplies, Oxycodone
- Goldman Sachs Is Smart
- Opening Bell: 11.20.14
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- Another Hedge Fund Admits Getting Fannie, Freddie Back Maybe Not The Slam-Dunk It Appeared
- Rich People Are People, Too
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com