Now that David Ganek’s got a bunch of free time, what with his hedge fund having gone under due to the insider-trading scandal that sent his partner to jail, he realized something: He doesn’t need five bedrooms or the grand entertaining spaces or solid brass bar or to live in Jackie Kennedy’s old digs, especially when he and the missus are getting robbed blind every now and again. Nope, 740 Park just doesn’t do it for Dave and Danielle anymore, so they’ll sell it for twice what they paid nine years ago and grab one of those nice-looking three-bedrooms Jared Kushner is selling down at the Puck Building. Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Christmas Come Early At Casa De Falcone
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Opening Bell: 11.25.14
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- How Much Did Goldman Sachs Make For Losing Muammar Gaddafi $1.2 Billion?
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- Federal Prosecutors Don't Appreciate Former Jefferies Trader's Vivid Imagination
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com