Not-so-poor old Warren Buffett is taking a beating: First, Marc Andreessen went for the low blow re: bitcoin. Perhaps staggered by the epithet, or perhaps unable to see the “Welcome to New York City” signs on the Outerbridge Crossing from the top of Berkshire Hathaway HQ in Omaha, or perhaps having failed to memorize all 6,000 Dairy Queen locations, or perhaps thinking (correctly) that Staten Island doesn’t look much like New York City, or perhaps taking sides in a contentious non-debate about whether in fact Staten Island should make like the Crimea and secede, a position supported by dozens of Staten Islanders and many more beyond its shores, for whom the city’s fifth borough lost its utility upon the closing of the Fresh Kills Landfill in 2001, or perhaps simply making a minor mistake, the Blizzard purveyor has committed a faux-pas tailor-made for the modern outrage industry. Read more »
- 26 Mar 2014 at 4:52 PM
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly Taking A Timeout From Investment Banking
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly (Allegedly!) Employs Unorthodox Approach For Landing Clients (Update)
- Money Manager Holding Credit Suisse's Funds Hostage Elevates The Whole "I'm 5 Minutes Away!" Text When You Haven't Yet Left Your Apartment To A New Level
- Banker Who Faked His Own Death Fielding Hedge Fund Jobs Offers Left And Right, Says Banker Who Faked His Own Death
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Things Could Be Worse But They Could Also Be Better At Jefferies Right Now
- Guy Whose Quitting Pimco Totally Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross Treating Him Like Crap Now Back At Pimco
- Jefferies Exec (Allegedly!) Held An Offsite "Mushrooms Day"
- Opening Bell: 10.30.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com