Not-so-poor old Warren Buffett is taking a beating: First, Marc Andreessen went for the low blow re: bitcoin. Perhaps staggered by the epithet, or perhaps unable to see the “Welcome to New York City” signs on the Outerbridge Crossing from the top of Berkshire Hathaway HQ in Omaha, or perhaps having failed to memorize all 6,000 Dairy Queen locations, or perhaps thinking (correctly) that Staten Island doesn’t look much like New York City, or perhaps taking sides in a contentious non-debate about whether in fact Staten Island should make like the Crimea and secede, a position supported by dozens of Staten Islanders and many more beyond its shores, for whom the city’s fifth borough lost its utility upon the closing of the Fresh Kills Landfill in 2001, or perhaps simply making a minor mistake, the Blizzard purveyor has committed a faux-pas tailor-made for the modern outrage industry. Read more »
- 26 Mar 2014 at 4:52 PM
- Every Sexual Harassment Allegation Against Fired Female HSBC Exec Is Worse Than The Last
- Ken Griffin Introduces The Concept Of His Divorce Voice
- If You've Got Train Fare, UBS Has Got An Exciting Opportunity In Stamford For You
- George Soros's Daughter-In-Law Wants To See The Part Of The Pre-Nup Where She Isn't Entitled To Every Last Cent
- Opening Bell: 10.23.14
- Goldman Sachs: Sex Discrimination Practices At The Bank Are A Lot More Nuanced Than Ex-Employees Are Making Them Out To Be
- Steve Cohen Getting Ready To Celebrate 5th Anniversary Of Being Sued By Ex-Wife
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Bill Ackman Is Onto You!
- World's Greatest (Ex-) Banker Daughter Ties The Knot
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com