“It wasn’t meant to be like, one of these songs that showcases your voice,” she told Daily Intel of her debut track, the video for which she’s removed from YouTube. Also: “Everyone assumes I don’t do anything and I just spend my father’s money. My dad does investing for a living, so he’s like, ‘You’re my investment. If you make it big, you’ll be able to pay me back.'” [DI]
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly (Allegedly!) Employs Unorthodox Approach For Landing Clients (Update)
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Jefferies Exec (Allegedly!) Held An Offsite "Mushrooms Day"
- Banker Who Faked His Own Death Fielding Hedge Fund Jobs Offers Left And Right, Says Banker Who Faked His Own Death
- Guy Whose Quitting Pimco Totally Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross Treating Him Like Crap Now Back At Pimco
- Bonus Watch '14: US Bankers
- Opening Bell: 10.29.14
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly Taking A Timeout From Investment Banking
- October Not The Best Of Times For Hedge Funds
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com