At Zayna’s Metro Cafe, a New York-style deli that opened earlier this year in Stamford, Chef Aly Allam says he hopes things go back to normal for Diamondback, where the traders are such regular customers he often puts a Diamondback Special on the menu. “They are some of my biggest customers, if they close that’s almost half my business,” the chef told Reuters, saying that maybe 20 Diamondback traders a day frequent his cafe’s busy lunch hour. [Reuters]
- 03 Dec 2010 at 4:07 PM
Potential Collateral Damage From Insider Trading Fest(ivus) The Feds Probably Didn’t Stop To Think AboutBy Bess Levin
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- Caption Contest Monday: Charlie Gasparino Holds Court
- Opening Bell: 11.25.14
- Layoffs Watch ’14: Jesse Katsopolis
- Who Wants To Earn An Extra $36K Per Year?
- Jesus Has A Bone To Pick With Brian Moynihan
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com