At Zayna’s Metro Cafe, a New York-style deli that opened earlier this year in Stamford, Chef Aly Allam says he hopes things go back to normal for Diamondback, where the traders are such regular customers he often puts a Diamondback Special on the menu. “They are some of my biggest customers, if they close that’s almost half my business,” the chef told Reuters, saying that maybe 20 Diamondback traders a day frequent his cafe’s busy lunch hour. [Reuters]
- 03 Dec 2010 at 4:07 PM
Potential Collateral Damage From Insider Trading Fest(ivus) The Feds Probably Didn’t Stop To Think AboutBy Bess Levin
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly Taking A Timeout From Investment Banking
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly (Allegedly!) Employs Unorthodox Approach For Landing Clients (Update)
- Money Manager Holding Credit Suisse's Funds Hostage Elevates The Whole "I'm 5 Minutes Away!" Text When You Haven't Yet Left Your Apartment To A New Level
- Banker Who Faked His Own Death Fielding Hedge Fund Jobs Offers Left And Right, Says Banker Who Faked His Own Death
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Guy Whose Quitting Pimco Totally Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross Treating Him Like Crap Now Back At Pimco
- Jefferies Exec (Allegedly!) Held An Offsite "Mushrooms Day"
- Things Could Be Worse But They Could Also Be Better At Jefferies Right Now
- Opening Bell: 10.30.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com