At Zayna’s Metro Cafe, a New York-style deli that opened earlier this year in Stamford, Chef Aly Allam says he hopes things go back to normal for Diamondback, where the traders are such regular customers he often puts a Diamondback Special on the menu. “They are some of my biggest customers, if they close that’s almost half my business,” the chef told Reuters, saying that maybe 20 Diamondback traders a day frequent his cafe’s busy lunch hour. [Reuters]
- 03 Dec 2010 at 4:07 PM
Potential Collateral Damage From Insider Trading Fest(ivus) The Feds Probably Didn’t Stop To Think AboutBy Bess Levin
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Deal Judge: We're Going To Need A New Master of Coin
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- ‘Exploiting A Loophole In Banking Regulation And Using It To Unduly Influence Commodities Markets’ Is Not One Of Goldman’s Best Trading Ideas For Next Year
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com