Since being arrested nine days ago, accused madam Anna Gristina/Scotland has made a bunch of claims vis-à-vis charging people between $1000 and $2000/hour to be set up with hookers who bring other things to the table besides a hideously decorated fuck pad. 1) That a meeting with Morgan Stanley employee David Walker on the day of her arrest was not about expanding her brothel business on the internet (Anna maintains the duo was discussing financing for a “dating site to rival Match.com”) 2) That the apartment she rents on East 78th Street, which various escorts have already claimed to entertain customers in, is not a whorehouse and 3) That she will not give up any of the names of her clients, which allegedly include “wealthy, powerful politicians, top-law enforcement, lawyers, and bankers.” These statements likely came as a relief to anyone who spent time in Gristina’s Upper East Side headquarters but, unfortunately, things often change after a few nights spent on Riker’s Island. According to reports, Anna is “considering a plea bargain,” and, perhaps as alarmingly to the “plenty of people she had at Morgan Stanley,” et al, the DA is examining who might have left some of his/her DNA behind at 304 East 78th Street. Read more »
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- Bill Gross Reacts To George Soros's $500 Million Investment Like He's Been Awarded The Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Mathew Martoma Is In Miami
- Deal Judge: We're Going To Need A New Master of Coin
- David Rubenstein Will Have Warren Buffett Know He's Not A Porn Shop Operator
- Steve Cohen Continues To Rid Firm Of Incentives For Employees To...Y'Know...
- ‘Exploiting A Loophole In Banking Regulation And Using It To Unduly Influence Commodities Markets’ Is Not One Of Goldman’s Best Trading Ideas For Next Year
- Opening Bell: 11.21.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com