Since being arrested nine days ago, accused madam Anna Gristina/Scotland has made a bunch of claims vis-à-vis charging people between $1000 and $2000/hour to be set up with hookers who bring other things to the table besides a hideously decorated fuck pad. 1) That a meeting with Morgan Stanley employee David Walker on the day of her arrest was not about expanding her brothel business on the internet (Anna maintains the duo was discussing financing for a “dating site to rival Match.com”) 2) That the apartment she rents on East 78th Street, which various escorts have already claimed to entertain customers in, is not a whorehouse and 3) That she will not give up any of the names of her clients, which allegedly include “wealthy, powerful politicians, top-law enforcement, lawyers, and bankers.” These statements likely came as a relief to anyone who spent time in Gristina’s Upper East Side headquarters but, unfortunately, things often change after a few nights spent on Riker’s Island. According to reports, Anna is “considering a plea bargain,” and, perhaps as alarmingly to the “plenty of people she had at Morgan Stanley,” et al, the DA is examining who might have left some of his/her DNA behind at 304 East 78th Street. Read more »
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Ruble’s Historic Freefall, Russian Economic Collapse Not Fazing Vladimir Putin
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- Bonus Watch '14: Citigroup
- Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Returns Wednesday
- The Indomitable Dov Charney Strikes Again
- JOBS Act Helps Hedge Fund Raise Money Through Widespread Advertising
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com