HBO has announced the Entourage creator Doug Ellin will produce a new ensemble show featuring four 40 year-old friends living in New York. Among them: “a rich metrosexual,” “a ripped personal trainer,” “a schlumpy neurotic married guy” and a former Bear Stearns exec who made $2 million a year and has now been out of work for almost 12 months, played by Ed Burns. Jimmy Cayne has presumably been asked to consult on the project, but if anyone else has some tips for Burns on how to make this character as real a possible, please share them at this time. [Deadline]
- 02 Mar 2011 at 9:15 AM
Popularized in films like Limitless, legal smart drugs called Nootropics are becoming more and more prevalent in board rooms and on Wall Street.Keep reading »
Keep reading »
It’s not just doctors and scientists that need STEM education. America’s shifting economy is demanding more trained workers in many different sectors. See how Travis Brooks got the hands-on education he needed to become a technician at the Chevron Pascagoula Refinery. Visit The Atlantic to learn more.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- 10 Reasons Wall Street Is Using Smart Drugs Crush Work
- If You Stand Perfectly Still, Dan Loeb Cannot See You: Sony Execs
- Buy Anything With The Word ‘Cuba’ In It
- Bonus Watch '14: Citigroup
- Janet Yellen Politely Asks Elizabeth Warren To Shove It
- Bonus Watch '14: Investment Analyst Turned Fantasy Sports Team General Manager
- Arizona State Now Has Multiple Business Schools To Choose From
- Bill Ackman Just Can't Help Himself
- Ex-Jefferies Exec Convicted Of Fraud Has Bone To Pick With The Guy Who Turned Him In
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com