The 34-year-old reality television star shared her love for the Canadian gadget at a conference Monday night hosted by technology website Re/code. “A BlackBerry, it’s my heart and soul. I love it. I’ll never get rid of it,” Kardashian said. “I do have an iPhone – I use that for photos – but if you have to handle an e-mail and you have to type fast I need to feel that board,” she said, referring to BlackBerry’s trademark keyboard…Kardashian said she stocks three BlackBerry Bolds at all times, just in case one breaks. “I have anxiety that I will run out and I won’t have a BlackBerry. “I’m afraid it’ll go extinct,” she said. “I’m on a mission to make that not happen.” [Globe And Mail]
- 28 Oct 2014 at 6:14 PM
- 29 Apr 2014 at 4:40 PM
Companies whose debt is completely and totally without risk now number just three rare and beautiful specimens. But, like the roseate tern and loggerhead sea turtle, they are in danger of disappearing forever, because, in spite of all of the hand-wringing and hair-splitting that goes into dividing the triple-As from the double-As at a ratings agency, the only distinction investors seem to care about is that between investment grade and junk. Read more »
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly Taking A Timeout From Investment Banking
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly (Allegedly!) Employs Unorthodox Approach For Landing Clients (Update)
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Money Manager Holding Credit Suisse's Funds Hostage Elevates The Whole "I'm 5 Minutes Away!" Text When You Haven't Yet Left Your Apartment To A New Level
- Banker Who Faked His Own Death Fielding Hedge Fund Jobs Offers Left And Right, Says Banker Who Faked His Own Death
- Jefferies Exec Sage Kelly (Allegedly!) Lets Analysts Deal With His 28k Strip Club Tabs
- Jefferies Exec Details All The Places He's Never Mistaken For A Toilet
- Things Could Be Worse But They Could Also Be Better At Jefferies Right Now
- Guy Whose Quitting Pimco Totally Had Nothing To Do With Bill Gross Treating Him Like Crap Now Back At Pimco
- Jefferies Exec (Allegedly!) Held An Offsite "Mushrooms Day"
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com