Contrary to popular belief, not all news is bad news at Citigroup. Yesterday 122 employees were named Managing Directors and while some might say that the only Wall Street promotion news worth reporting is that of Goldman Sachs, Citigroup is a real bank, too, so let’s all take a moment and give it up for them. It’s not as exciting as winning an iron-pumping sessions with Mike Corbat, but it’s something.
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Sleep Where Ken Griffin (And The Soon-To-Be Ex-Mrs. Griffin) Hath Slept
- The 2014 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide
- Christmas Comes Early At Casa De Falcone
- Coming Soon: Dealbreaker Dramatic Reading Night Part IV
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Hedge Funds Great At Picking Absolutely The Worst Stocks This Year
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Opening Bell: 11.26.14
- Restaurant Offering 35k Thanksgiving Dinner Just Saying Think About It
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com