Contrary to popular belief, not all news is bad news at Citigroup. Yesterday 122 employees were named Managing Directors and while some might say that the only Wall Street promotion news worth reporting is that of Goldman Sachs, Citigroup is a real bank, too, so let’s all take a moment and give it up for them. It’s not as exciting as winning an iron-pumping sessions with Mike Corbat, but it’s something.
- All JP Morgan Wants Is One Billion Dollars
- World's Greatest (Ex-) Banker Daughter Ties The Knot
- Ex-Analyst Gets Four Months For Every Person He Told About Thing He Wasn’t Supposed To Know About
- Bonus Watch ’14: Goldman Sachs
- Bar Mitzvah Boy Tim Sykes Resurfaces On Below Deck, Gives Crew Stock Tips
- Compensation Watch '14: Fed Chairs
- Goldman Sachs Just Wants A Winner
- Steve Cohen Makes Money For Steve Cohen
- Brett Icahn Has To Write ‘Dad Was Right About Netflix’ 200 Million Times
- Opening Bell: 10.20.14
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com