Contrary to popular belief, not all news is bad news at Citigroup. Yesterday 122 employees were named Managing Directors and while some might say that the only Wall Street promotion news worth reporting is that of Goldman Sachs, Citigroup is a real bank, too, so let’s all take a moment and give it up for them. It’s not as exciting as winning an iron-pumping sessions with Mike Corbat, but it’s something.
- Promotion Watch '12: Citigroup December 14, 2012
- Broker Junkets Are Back (But Only 70% As Drunk) July 30, 2014
- Argentina Decides Talking To Paul Singer Maybe Not Worse Than Defaulting At Midnight July 30, 2014
- Opening Bell: 07.31.14 July 31, 2014
- S&P Is Going To Go Ahead And Call This A "Selective Default" For Argentina July 30, 2014
- Deutsche Bank Knows Its Financial Reporting Operation Is A Janky Pile Of Crap July 30, 2014
- Dan Loeb Would Like That $1.4 Billion Back July 30, 2014
- Morgan Stanley Has A Treat For Senior Junior Bankers July 29, 2014
- Let's Talk About: CFA Results July 29, 2014
- Metro North Rider Follows The 150 Second Rule July 29, 2014
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com