By Bess Levin
Llewllyn Connolly, allegedly 44, is a Harvard Business School alum who’s spent the last couple […]Share/ Jan 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM
- Bonus Watch ’16: Morgan Stanley Has Some “Furious” Junior Bankers On Its Hands
- Bonus Watch ’16: Angry Citi Analysts Are “Motivated To Jump Ship”
- Bonus Watch ’16: Goldman Sachs Analysts Are Not Pleased
- Jamie Dimon’s Resolution For 2016 Is To Stop Being Bent Over A Barrel On Those GD Bloomberg Terminal Fees
- Layoffs/Bonus Watch ’16: For Barclays Investment Bankers, The Bonus Is Keeping Your Job
Like many a Credit Suisse employee, Thiam will see his bonus chopped (though in his case the slashing is voluntary).