Former MF Global employees in Chicago recently had the chance to vent their frustration against Jon Corzine — by smacking him with a small wooden bat. At a post-Christmas party Dec. 29, former employees took turns smashing a star-shaped pinata with pictures of Corzine taped on it, according to people who attended the party. Unfortunately, those looking for the missing $1.2 billion in customer funds came up empty-handed: When the pinata broke open, all it contained was slips of paper with “IOU” written on them. A spokesperson for MF Global said the firm had no knowledge of this event. [FINS]
- Hedge Fund Manager Keeps A Detailed Record Of All The Asses He's Grabbed
- Former JP Morgan Employee Trades "Root Of All Evil" Gig For Extreme Water Sports
- Area Man Underestimates Just How Much Steve Cohen Hates His Ex-Wife
- Bonus Watch '14: Congrats On Being An Investment Banker
- Bonus Expectations Got You Down? Boss Riding Your Ass? Quit And Support Yourself Via Fantasy Football
- Caption Contest Monday: Charlie Gasparino Holds Court
- Opening Bell: 11.25.14
- Layoffs Watch ’14: Jesse Katsopolis
- Who Wants To Earn An Extra $36K Per Year?
- Jesus Has A Bone To Pick With Brian Moynihan
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com