Unfortunately the Ponzi schemer and TB had to part ways when the government seized his assets but now you have a chance to enjoy all the ballads that would get him through late nights at the office, plus his favorite numbers from Chicago, the best of Barbara Streisand, and every other item in Berns’ prized CD collection, available today for the extremely reasonable price of $100. Act now! [eBay via Complex]
- 27 Nov 2013 at 1:30 PM
The holiday season is nigh and you still haven’t shopped. While you’re dreaming only of sugar plum fairies bearing fat bonuses, you don’t the time to mingle with the riff raff at some big box nightmare. Dealbreaker is here to help. Behold the 2013 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide, chockfull of descriptors like “custom,” “gourmet,” “housecleaning,” and “DB swag.”
Click through to check out all of our gift choices for the hardcore capitalist in your life.
- Bernie Madoff Was A Toni Braxton Fan January 18, 2013
- Are You A First-Year Analyst But Want To Look Like You're Punching Above Your Weight? December 9, 2013
- Guy Who Worked In Notorious Boiler Room Where He Was Urged By Boss To Slit His Throat Has Already Fandangoed His Tickets To The Movie December 9, 2013
- New HLF Product: The Tables Have Turned December 9, 2013
- Bob Diamond Goes Where He's Pretty Sure No One's Ever Heard Of Him December 9, 2013
- Bernie Madoff Has Regrets December 9, 2013
- JPMorgan Legal Liabilities: An Update December 9, 2013
- Write-Offs: 12.09.13 December 9, 2013
- Steve Cohen Would Never Have Listened To Mathew Martoma's Advice About Stocks: Mathew Martoma's Lawyers December 9, 2013
- The 2013 Dealbreaker Holiday Gift Guide November 27, 2013
- Executive Editor
- Bess Levin
How Can We Help You?
- Send tips to:
- For tech issues email:
- For advertising or events email:
- For research or custom solutions email:
- Dealbreaker is published by Breaking Media.
For a full list of our sites, services and staff visit breakingmedia.com